Gold Prediluted Antifreeze/Coolant
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company meeting warranty requirements
- Yellow-colored, longer-life, ethylene glycol-based antifreeze/coolant for use in gasoline and diesel engines, and electric motors
- Provides year-round antifreeze, anti-boil and corrosion protection
- Ready-to-use. No need to add water. This 50/50 mixture of antifreeze/coolant and treated (purified) water provides freeze protection down to -34 °F (-36.7 °C) and boiling protection up to 265 °F (129 °C)
Use only when specified
- Approved to Ford Specification WSS-M97B51-A1. Use when Ford Specification
- WSS-M97B51-A1 is specified - Do not mix different colors or types of antifreeze/coolant in your vehicle unless directed by the vehicle manufacturer to do so. It is important to use the correct antifreeze/coolant. Mixing of antifreeze/coolants or using an incorrect antifreeze/coolant may harm the engine (or electric motor) or cooling system components and may not be covered by the vehicle Warranty
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of WSS-M97B51-A1, ASTM D 3306, Chrysler MS-9769, Cummins 14603, and ASTM D 6210
- Contains a bittering agent
1 U.S. gal.
55 U.S. gal.