Yellow Concentrated Antifreeze/Coolant
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company meeting warranty requirements
- Yellow-colored, ethylene glycol-based antifreeze/coolant for use in gasoline and diesel engines, and electric motors
- Has an extended coolant life: Initial change-out at 10 years or 200,000 miles and every 5 years or 100,000 miles thereafter
- Provides immediate corrosion protection and improved resistance to deposits created by certain chemical reactions
- A 50/50 mixture of this antifreeze/coolant and distilled water provides year-round freeze protection down to -34 °F (-36.7 °C) and boiling protection up to 265 °F (129 °C)
Use only when specified
- Approved to Ford Specification WSS-M97B57-A1. Use when Ford Specification WSS-M97B57-A1 is specified
- Do not mix different colors or types of antifreeze/coolant in your vehicle unless directed by the vehicle manufacturer to do so. It is important to use the correct antifreeze/coolant. Mixing of antifreeze/coolants or using an incorrect antifreeze/coolant may harm the engine (or electric motor) or cooling system components and may not be covered by the vehicle Warranty
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of WSS-M97B57-A1 and ASTM D 3306
- Contains a bittering agent
55 U.S. gal.
1 U.S. gal.